[hts-users:00010] context-dependent label format

Hello,

I'm student from slovakia,
and I'm working on my diploma work.
My theme is: Speech synthese in slovak language.
I decided to use HMM, but generating from HMM,
will be done by not-deterministic algorithm...
I'm relly glad to hear about hts.
Now I'm trying to integrate slowak language into hts,
later I change the algorithm for generation.

1)
Frist problem is context-dependent label format.
I read some  article, but there are still some strange things for me...

 Are there any more detailed document for this format.
 And are there any tools, which help in label formating?

 for example: I don't know meaning for world "content"
 in section gpos,
  and don't know what is TOBI end tone

2)
 in HTS-Demo there is a shell script utt2lab,
 Using this I can do some lab file,
 but it lookse that they are diffrent...

 Here are my steps:

  1) FESTIVAL: (utt.save (SynthText "Hello World") "hello.utt")

  2) using utt2lab on hello.utt , making hello.lab

  3) using of mofyfied HTS-Demo,
      only for generation from already trained HMM's
   ( Training.pl : only section $GEN=1  # Generate Speech )

  4) error message: Generating speech parameter : hello.lab
      ERROR [+9999] Generator: Cannot find duration model for
  'x^x-pau+hh=ax@x_x/A:0 ......  '

      where is the problem?

   Thank You very much

                          Jan Kmet
   faculty of mathematics, physics and informatics of Comenius University