[hts-users:00017] [hts-wg:00026] Re: HTS & mixed excitation & flite

Dear Lukasz Osowski,

Thanks for using HTS.

> Do You have or know who have any integration of HTS and flite?

Alan W. Black might be planning to integrate HTS and flite.

Alan,
Could you give us any comments?

> Do have implementation or plan to implement mixed excitation into HTS?
> If not i will try to make it but could You give me some advices?

We are not going to implement mixed excitation in HTS because we
are developing more sophisticated excitation model.  However, it
will take some time to release as a part of HTS.

BTW, may I resent this email to "hts-users" mailing list?  It
would be useful to share tips.

Best regards,
Keiichi Tokuda
tokuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx