[hts-users:00027] Re: problems with HTS learning

Hi Heiga !

Thank You, problem was, like You said in "#" phoneme which meens pau.
I've changed my silence phone to that name. (scripts works well only with "pau")

While generating list files why do You use files in lab/fullcontext/gen ?

This files are for english, should I create similiar files for polish language? Just generate some utts in polish?
How many files should i create?

best regards
Lukasz Osowski

Best regards,