[hts-users:00032] Re: Cepstral Parameter Generation without F0

Hi Elliot,

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:09:18 -0400
"Elliot Moore" <em80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1.) How do I set up HTS to generate cepstral parameters for synthesis WITHOUT F0 information but WITH models for duration?
>    (i.e., the example above)  I have my own F0 contours I will use.
> 2.) How do I set up HTS to generate cepstral parameters for synthesis WITHOUT F0 information AND with me directly feeding
>     the state durations for each hmm from the state duration information provided during the recognition phase of HTK?

OK, I wrote a new source code named "HMGenS_align.c", which is attached to this mail.
It is an answer for second question.
Please modify "HMGenS.c" according to "HMGenS_align.c" to solve the first question.

And I have to tell you that current "HMGenS.c" does not support the parameter generation from multi-mixture distribution.
You have to use single mixture distribution.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen / Byung-Ha Chun

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan