[hts-users:00033] Re: problems with HTS learning

Hi Heiga!

F0 values are good for pau - only about 5% frames labeled with "pau" have other value (labeling is not 100% good). Do think it can cause error ? Maybe should i set according to labeling f0 value = 0 for pau frames?

I dont know what to do now, all my files looks similiar to files in example AWB voice ...

Question file will be used later? - this files is for english, it is generated automatically ?

thank you for helping me,
best regards
Lukasz Osowski

Heiga Zen / Byung-Ha Chun wrote:

Hi Lukasz,

This error sometimes happens when training data are invalid.
Please check them whether log f0 value of these segments are valid or not.
The log f0 value of unvoiced frame must be -1.0E+10.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen / Byung-Ha Chun