[hts-users:00035] Re: Cepstral Parameter Generation without F0

Thanks for the patch code, Heiga.

Is there a version of HMGenS that supports parameter generation from
multi-mixture generation?  In the paper "Speech parameter generation
algorithms for HMM-based speech synthesis" there is mention of 4- and
8-mixture parameter generation.

If there is not a current version that supports multi-mixture generation is
one planned for distribution?

Thanks.

Dr. Elliot Moore II, Post Doc
Center for Signal and Image Processing