[hts-users:00036] Re: Cepstral Parameter Generation without F0

Hi, Elliot,

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:29:20 -0400
"Elliot Moore" <em80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there a version of HMGenS that supports parameter generation from
> multi-mixture generation?  In the paper "Speech parameter generation
> algorithms for HMM-based speech synthesis" there is mention of 4- and
> 8-mixture parameter generation.
> If there is not a current version that supports multi-mixture generation is
> one planned for distribution?

I have internal version of HMGenS which supports parameter generation from multi-mixture distribution
implemented by my colleague, Takayoshi Yoshimura.
However, it is based on old, pre-release version of HTS.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to implement it based on current version because of a lot of tasks.
So I don't have any plan to release multi-mixture support version of HMGenS in near future.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen / Byung-Ha CHun

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan