Date: 11 May 2004 12:50:42 +0100
From: Gunnar Evermann <ge204@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <htk-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTK-Announce] HTK meeting at ICASSP 2004 in Montreal

        HTK meeting at ICASSP 2004 in Montreal

As many of you will know the Cambridge University speech group
traditionally organises an HTK meeting at ICASSP. These meetings are
intended to provide a forum for users of HTK and other researchers
interested in speech recognition toolkits to exchange ideas and
discuss future plans. We'd like to invite you to join us at this
year's meeting in Montreal

The meeting will be held

  at 6pm, Tuesday, 18th May 2004
  in the "Ramezay" meeting room, Third Floor Executive Level
     Farimont Queen Elizabeth Hotel

We will have a short presentation about the current status and our
future plans followed by an open discussion of other topics of
interest. We will also provide some liquid refreshments.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to other researchers
interested in HTK.

We hope to see many of you in Montreal.

  Gunnar Evermann     Phil Woodland