[hts-users:00062] Re: Where can I download..a paper?

Hi,

ShaoHuang Pin wrote:

> The paper :
> Imai, S.,
> "Cepstral analysis synthesis on the mel frequency scale,"
> Proc. of ICASSP'83), Vol. 1. pp. 93-96.
>
> is so old...that I can't find it by google...

I got this paper from IEEE SPeL
(http://www.ieee.org/organizations/society/sp/SPeL.html).
It includes all four transactions and letters, newsletters, magazines,
and technical proceedings of the two major Society conferences and of
most workshops.

Heiga Zen (Byung-Ha Chun)

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan