发件人: Heiga Zen (Byung-Ha Chun) [mailto:zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2004年12月26日 12:38
收件人: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [hts-users:00084] Question about hts_engine

Dear hts-users,

This is Heiga Zen, maintainer of the HTS.

May I ask you a question?
Does anyone use "state-alignment for duration" mode ('-vs' option)
supported in the hts_engine?
If nobody uses it, I'd like to eliminate this function to simplify the
source codes and implementation.

Thank you very much.

Heiga Zen (Byung-Ha Chun)

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan