[hts-users:00093] Re: question about "HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB.tar.gz"

Hi Heiga,

Well, I solved the problem anyhow about the downloaded file,
"HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB.tar.gz".
I'm using RedHat 6.2 based Linux system. I'm installing HTS on this
system, but have another Linux system which is the latest version. I
did gunzip the file on another system and copied to 6.2 system,
compiled successfully. I still don't know what was the exact problem,
but I moved to another step.

Thanks anyway. (^^)

sangjin