[hts-users:00101] Archive site of hts-users mailing list

Dear all,

When we released HTS-1.1.1, we also launched a mailing list for
hts-users to share our knowledge and discuss about HTS.
At that time, an archive site of this mailing list
(http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/)
was also prepared.
Past messages were indexed by Namazu and we could explore this archive
using simple search engine.

However, I didn't check whether this site was working properly or not
for a long time.
Yesterday, I found that this search engine was not working.
This is my mistake, I'm so sorry :-(

# Actually, I think nobody used it because nobody complained about it.

Now it's working well.
Please try to use it to get an answer of your question :-)

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung-Ha Chun)

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan