[hts-users:00107] Re: How can I check if mcep is well extracted..

> Thanks. (^^)
>
> However I have another question.
> When we want to synthesize speech, do we have to convert the input
> text to context-dependent-label-formated label list?
>
> The format below is taken from HTS-demo-CMU.
> Is this a input format to generate speech?
> If I wanna generate "Hello, world" with HTS,
> Do I have to generate the label format of the sentence?

Yes, labels will have to be created (and saved to a file which will then
be passed to hts_engine program).
You can do that automatically within the Festival Speech Synthesis System.
(Preferably the latest 1.96 version of Festival.)

The actual format of the labels corresponds with the set of questions
that were used when building the "language model" with HTK.
The format you quoted (below) is the format used in the CMU Arctic
based HTS voices.

regards,
  Nicholas