[hts-users:00109] Re: How can I check if mcep is well extracted..

Hi,

sangjin kim wrote:

So, if I wanna generate English sentence, I can use Festival system to
make the input-label-format of the text. How about other languages? Do
I have to make the converter(what should I call this?) which convert
the input text to the context-label?

Yes.

In case the above is right, making the automatic converter will be a
hard work, I guess.

Making the automatic converter is almost equal to developing text analyzer.
Of course developing the text analyzer is difficult work.
However I guess some researchers have developed Korean text analyzers.
These analyzers may help you :-)

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan