[hts-users:00110] Re: How can I check if mcep is well extracted..

Thanks, Heiga,

Actually it is obvious that I should make the converter of my
language. Last my question was rather stupid. (^^)

I have my program that convert the input text into monophone list or
triphone list. But the label format for HTS is more complicated. Now
I'd like to know:

1. I'm gonna utilize the format of English. Can I add or disable some
part of the format? For example, in the English format, can I disable
/D: /E: /F: option? or can I add /K: /L: /M: option easily?

2. Can I disable some part of one option? For example, in the English
format, can I disable b1 b2 b3 in /B: option? ( just for example.. )

In case of YES, which code should I modify?

(^^)

Best regards,

sangjin