about training files

Hi,all
      I am trying to build phoneme HMMs for speech recognition. the training file I am using is the mcep file (24 order)generated by the SPTK. but the mcep is not the standard HTK file so that it can not be usd in HTK directly .
so how can I generate the dynamic feature file (75 dimensional file with delta and double delta ) from the mcep file and then convert it to the parametered file with the header which can be read by HTK?
the question may seems  simple, but I really need your help, please give tips or a sample, since HTK book does not contain much information about the conversion between the user-definied files)

thank you for any help.