[hts-users:00135] Re: about training files

Hi,

Kishore Prahallad wrote:

1. I think these numbers (You suggested that the first 4 bytes in the pdf file indicating the dimension of fetaure vector ) are too high, pls clarify, whether the command I used and the output is correct or not?

2. If I am not, I wanted to know how to view the contents of sample.pdf, and data.mcep.

3. A similar problem exists while viewing data,mcep (*using swab and dmp). How to know the formant of these files?

I guess you are working on big-endian machine.
If so, please try following command.

dmp +i sample.pdf | less
dmp +f sample.pdf | less

Regards,

Heiga Zen

  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan