[hts-users:00155] Re: demo script, again

Hi,

Please add -g in HTKLF in HTKTools/Makefile and retry.

Thanks,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Tomas Sykora wrote:

Did you compile and link the HTS with -g option?
I guess your binary does not contain any source information.
I cannot specify what causes this crash from above log.

Thanks,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

my makefiles:

hts_engine     http://lo3.sk/tmp/hts_engine.make
HLMLib          http://lo3.sk/tmp/hmllib.make
HTKTools        http://lo3.sk/tmp/htktools.make
HTKLib            http://lo3.sk/tmp/htklib.make
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB      http://lo3.sk/tmp/hts_cmu.make
HTS-demo      http://lo3.sk/tmp/hts-demo.make

any ideas?

Thanks

Tomas Sykora

  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan