[hts-users:00165] Re: HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB labels

Thanks very much!

On 11/20/05, sangjin kim <nicesangjin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Andre Jia,

The label files in "gen" folder will be generated into the speech file in PCM/Wave format (without header).
So, you can make the label files or copy some label files from training data into "gen" folder to generated the speech.

"fulll_awb.list" has fullcontext information.
If the contextual labels in "gen" folder are included in "full_awb.list", "full_awb.list" and "full_awb_all.list" would be same.
If not, there will be "unseen" contextual label problem. So to avoid this problem, contextual lable in "gen" foler will be merged into "full_awb_all.list".

Good luck,