[hts-users:00177] Re: adding new language

>   Processing Data: cmu_us_arctic_awb_a0001.cmp; Label
> cmu_us_arctic_awb_a0001.lab
>   No path found in beta pass
>   WARNING [-7324]  StepBack: File
> /home/tomx/fei/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB/cmp/cmu_us_arctic_awb_a0001.cmp -
> bad data or
> over pruning
>   in /home/tomx/fei/htk/bin.linux/HERest
>
> The above warning often happens when the training data (.cmp file) was
> ill-generated.

cmp files are generated from the mcep, f0 and header files by the
delta.pl, x2x and merge scripts.

the way how I've generated the f0 files was via make_f0 and afterwards
converted from double to float format via x2x +df.

If I understand it correctly, the only problem with the cmp files could be
in f0 and mcep files.

How can I check if the f0 files were generated correctly.
Or what is the way how to generate good cmp files?

Thanks

Regards,

Tomas Sykora