[hts-users:00186] Re:

Hi Samuel,

official howto doesn't exist

but I have built slovak HTS-demo from the english awb demo in this way:
1) slovak raw files
2) slovak utts files (should match phoneset file)
3) question file localized
4) phoneset file localized
5) f0 files generated from the raw files (must be compatible with the mcep
files frame lenght and frame shift + little endian format + float format).
You can create these files for example via speech tools "pda", and check
it afterwards via "x2x" fa switch.
6) new lab file in the gen directory created - it is in fact text input
after phonetic transcription

don't forget to use "make clean" in the HTS-demo_.. between experiments

for me it tooks quite long time about one or two months, because you need
to check a lot of things from the source files.. and a lot of imagination
by reading the error messages :)

but now it more or less works, the quality is not very good but I believe
that it is a problem of my localization and not hts :)

good luck

Regards,

Tomas Sykora