[hts-users:00189] Re: diffrences between merge and cat

I'm not sure what your question is exactly but,
My understanding from your mail is..
You wanna know all tmp.XXX files during the procedure of making feature parameters.

1.

tmp.mcep & tmp.lf0 are used for delta coefficients.
For delta and delta-delta feature, you need to read some papers.

2.

tmp.cmp & tmp.header are used for HTK format compatiblity.
For HMM training, we need to use HTK header format. And tmp.header is that.
For HTK header format, you need to check HTK web-page.

Good luck,