[hts-users:00199] emotional speech synthesis using hts

hi,

I have read some papers about emotional speech synthesis, and now,I know that hts uses "model interpolation" and "speaker adaptation" to synthesize motional speech and speech with various styles.

About "speaker adaptation" , it refers that for synthesizing speech with various styles, we must convert speech feature including spectrum, F0,duration.

But when I want to synthesize emotional speech, is it necessary to convert spectrum.
Is it enough that getting emotional speech through converting F0 ,duration.

In addition, how can I get a real-time emotional convertion, for example from sad to happy. Certainly we can use "model interpolation" and "speaker adaptation", but they need time in the training part.

does anyone know "speech synthesis driven by emotional function " ?

thank you!

liulei 06.2.20

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/