[hts-users:00229] Parameter generation algorithm

Hi.
I know that I'am desturbing you but sorry I real realy
need answer.
I trained diphone using HTK that produce a file
contains The mean, variance, mixure components for
each state and the transition matrix. What are the
detailed steps for parameter generation from this HTK
output file using HTS.
Thank You.