[hts-users:00261] Re: about fullcontext label in the hts demo

Hi

liulei_198216@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Could you tell me which  file is used to define the context-dependent label format
int the "HTS-demo_NIT-ATR503-M001".

Sorry, any file does not include this information.
The definition of the label format used in HTS-demo_NIT-ATR503-M001 was originally come from a speech synthesis engine of Galatea toolkit (http://hil.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~galatea/).
I'm not sure but you may find this information from the galatea website.

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen