[hts-users:00295] Re: demo training error

Hi,

donall.mccann5@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi.
 Sorry about the delay in getting back to you about this. I was busy with
other college projects for a couple of days.
 I'm attaching a log of the 'make' process, as well as a copy of the offending
makefile. The problem seems to be that the Merge command is not being used properly
when composing the training data. An example would be:

Composing training data for cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0251

merge: too many arguments

merge: usage: merge [-AeEpqxX3] [-L lab [-L lab [-L lab]]] file1 file2 file3

merge aborted

I hope this means something to you!

You failed to run configure script because the above *merge* was not from SPTK.
I guess in your environment there is another *merge* command (typically in /usr/bin).
Check your configure log file, I think /usr/bin/merge was used instead of /home/.../SPTK/bin/merge.
Please run configure script like as follows:

 % PATH=/home/.../SPTK/bin:/home/.../HTS/bin.linux:$PATH ./configure

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen