[hts-users:00298] Re: training a new voice

You need to get only f0 values from the result of get_f0 first,
and convert f0 values into float type value without header.
If the number of total frames is 1000, you need only 1000 float values in binary format.
So, the f0 file you need would be 1000 x 4byte = 4000 byte.
This is a rather frequently asked question, so you can get more information from the previous questions and answers in this mailinglist. You need to check them out.

good luck,

Sang-Jin