[hts-users:00304] .mmf files for model adaptation

Hi. I'm trying to write an MLLR adaptation script for HTS and I was wondering
if I'm right in thinking that the model parameters used in the synthesis
part of the demo training script come from the "re_clustered_all.mmf" file
in 'models/qst001/ver1/cmp'? If so, what's the best way to read from this
file (and write to it, if I can adapt the models)? I can't open it with a
normal text editor, as is the case with the monophone mmf. If this is not
the file I'm looking for, can anybody tell me which one it is? (BTW, I apologise
if this is a stupid question. I don't really know a lot about handling files
in linux or MLLR for that matter).

Donall