[hts-users:00309] Re: HTS and STRAIGHT

Hi,

Ossama Abdel-Hamid wrote:

We have made experiments with the HTS system. And made an Arabic system using it.

Great!
If possible, we would like to put your demo speech or link to your web site on our HTS website.

I was wondering if the code for STRAIGHT analysis/synthesis available with HTS or downloadable as a stand alone. If so, can you please tell me how to get it?

Sorry, it is not publicly released.
lenemo@xxxxxxxxxxxx is implementing STRAIGHT analysis/synthesis by himself (or herself).
I can tell you what I did for using STRAIGHT analysis/synthesis in the last Blizzard Challenge system, but I cannot give you our source codes because of some problems.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen