[hts-users:00315] Re: HTS and STRAIGHT

Hi,

lenemo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have now attached the convert_JK_qst001_mcep.hed and
cxtclus_JK_qst001_mcep.hed

They looks good, so I have no idea what causes this problem.
One of the possibilities is that this macro was deleted in HHEd.
HHEd automatically deletes any macros which are not used.

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen