[hts-users:00326] Re: about decision tree

Hi,

lei liu wrote:

it uses " shell("$HHEd{'conv'} -H $clusmmf{$i} $cnvhed{$j} $fulllst"); "
to convert tree files to HTS format.
"make_edfile_convert($j);" is used to generate " convert file ".

in the "convert file " ,
"LT ...."         # load tree

but  "CT" and "CM" , I can not find  them in the HTK manual.

HTS is an *extension* of HTK, so it has a number of new features not described in the HTKBook.

are they used to convert ?

Yes.

did you design them though modifying HTK?

Yes.

I  opened the ".inf" file that is used for hts_engin,
but I am  puzzled  by the  format of  ".inf file ".
Where can i find its comment?

The format of .inf files for hts_engine is almost equal to that of HTK.

what  differences  between the tree before converting and that after
converting ?

For example, in HTK format we can save mcep and lf0 trees in one .inf file by constructing all trees in one HHEd execution.
But we need to split them into two .inf files (one for mcep and another for lf0 trees) because hts_engine requires split tree files.
CT command just splits loaded trees into .inf file for stream 1 (mcep) and .inf file for streams 2 to 4 (lf0).

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen