[hts-users:00390] Re: Query of how to use HTS?demo_CMU?ARCTIC?SLT.RC2 to create festvox folder

hi,

There is no festvox folder with *.scm files in the HTS-  demo_CMU-
ARCTIC-  SLT.RC2 demo script i have trained. I am interested in testing
the HTS demo voice in festival 1.95 beta. From the default voices in
festival 1.95 beat there are NLP dependencies to their festvox *.scm
files so i need to create from the HTS-  demo_CMU- ARCTIC-
SLT.RC2/voices/  festvox *.scm files.

>>> "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/01/06 12:45
PM >>>
Hi

Zuko Fani wrote:

> How does festvox create *.scm files for the demo script /HTS-
demo_CMU-
> ARCTIC-  SLT.RC2/voices/qst001/ver1/ folder to build similiar voices
as
> those in the /usr/share/festival/voices/us/cmu_us_*_arctic_hts/
folders
> in festival
> 1.95 beta.  Is there a script that uses the files from HTS-
demo_CMU-
> ARCTIC-  SLT.RC2/voices/qst001/ver1/ to create a festvox folder for
the
> hts voice.

I don't have any script but I guess you can easily create these files
from included ones.

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso- cho, Showa- ku, Nagoya 466- 8555 Japan

 http://kt- lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions