[hts-users:00404] Re: Query over training new voice

Hi,

Zuko Fani wrote:

When i ran the demo script it created .mcp and .cmp files but didn't continue to later part of
training it ended at  # Generating a trainig data script. Are there
other context folders i have to change to make the HTS train my voice.
Below is the output from bash.

utts/bm_215.utt
Phone "i" not member of PhoneSet "radio"
Phone i not in phone set radio

How did you create your utt files?
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT uses phoneset defined by the radio corpus (festival/lib/radio_phones.scm).
I think your utt files includes phones not used in the radio corpus.

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen