[hts-users:00408] Re: a problem of running the src

Hi,

Chonpee wrote:

And i tried to run it with MS visual C++ 6.0 under OS Win XP.It prompted me the message, "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol". So I added the "makefile.lib" (included in SPTK/lib) by the Setting/Link page, it Prompted "makefile.lib : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file".
What's wrong?
How can I fix it?Can you give me some hints?

Unfortunately I've never compiled it on Windows.
I guess some of members in this mailing list have compiled it successfully on Windows.
One of the purpose of this mailing list is sharing knowledge about HTS among members.
If you guys know how to solve this problem (and how to work it on Windows), can you send a mail to the mailing list?

Best regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen