[hts-users:00415] Re: Unseen triphones

Hi,

Zuko Fani wrote:

Can this error be caused by me not using the phoneset defined by the
radio corpus (festival/lib/radio_phones.scm). I used my own phoneset.
AU /home/sid/Zulu/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.RC2/data/lists/full_all.list
 Creating HMMset using trees to add unseen triphones
  ERROR [+2662]  FindProtoModel: no proto for
x^pau-ih+n=ax@1_2/A:0_0_0/B:0-0-2@1-1&1-13#1-8$1-4!0-2;0-4|ih/C:0+0+2/D:0_0/E:in+1@1+8&1+4#0+2/F:det_3/G:0_0/H:13=8@1=3|L-H%/I:9=5/J:31+21-3
in hSet

It means that there is no "*-ih+*" model in your *training* data.

Do I have to also change questions.hed from the data folder to include
characteristics of my phoneset.

Yes, questions.hed in HTS-demo is designed for ARCTIC database.
If you want to use your own databases, phonesets, or contexts, you should modify questions to achieve better synthesized speech.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen