[hts-users:00416] Re: Unseen triphone models

Hi,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun) wrote:

>It means that there is no "*- ih+*" model in your *training* data.

I checked the training script and found the full_all.list had models
that were not in my mono.list. I saw that the models were coming from
the Alice0*.lab files. But am struggling to read how to construct my own
coz there are some character formats that are not documented on your
lab_format.pdf for example the sequence of numbers and characters after
the triphones.

l@x_x/A:0_0_0/B:x-x-x@x-x&x-x#x-x$x-x!x-x;x-x|x/C:1+1+2/D:0_0/E:x+x@x+x&x+x#x+x/F:content_2/G:0_0/H:x=x@1=10|0/I:19=12/J:79+57-10

and

d@1_3/A:0_0_2/B:1-0-3@1-1&3-8#1-7$1-2!2-1;2-7|ae/C:1+0+4/D:content_2/E:aux+1@2+7&2+4#1+1/F:content_1/G:3_3/H:10=8@2=8|L-L%/I:8=6/J:63+49-9