[hts-users:00428] Re: the generation of the sentence HMM

Hi,

cppeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

      I am just begining to do sth with HTS.I can't well followed the procedure of that,the generation of the sentence HMM.
can anyone give me some detailed explanation?or some related links.

I recommend the following two papers:

Keiichi Tokuda, Takayoshi Yoshimura, Takashi Masuko, Takao Kobayashi, Tadashi Kitamura, "Speech parameter generation algorithms for HMM-based speech synthesis," Proc. of ICASSP, Istanbul, Turkey, vol.3, pp.1315-1318, June 2000.
http://hts.ics.nitech.ac.jp/pdf/tokuda_icassp2000.pdf

Takayoshi Yoshimura, Keiichi Tokuda, Takashi Masuko, Takao Kobayashi and Tadashi Kitamura, "Simultaneous modeling of spectrum, pitch and duration in HMM-based speech synthesis,"
Proc. of Eurospeech, Budapest, Hungary, vol.5, pp.2347-2350, Sep. 1999.
http://hts.ics.nitech.ac.jp/pdf/yoshimura_eurospeech1999.pdf

Some related publication lists are available in the HTS website (http://hts.ics.nitech.ac.jp/publications.html).

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen