[hts-users:00431] Re: variablity of sound

Is this mean that this sound is the voice of the
person who record the training data.Because I thought
that  after training the MLSA filter can generate
sound with any pitch or (frequency) that doesnt exist
in the training sounds.

--- "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)