From: Patrick Davin <patrick@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [hts-users:00438] hts_engine status in 2.0RC2
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:02:31 +0900

What is the status of hts_engine in HTS 2.0RC2 ?
It doesn't seem to be included in the patch file.

Is it possible at all to use HTS 2.0RC2 (synthesis
part only) in a product without an HTK license?

All RC codes are only for testing the software, and accordingly
can not be used in any products.  We disclaim all warranties
with regard to this software (though we have not clearly
mentioned).

Anyway, the copyright notice of the official release version of
HTS-2.0 would be similar to those of HTS-1.1.1.

Best regards,
Keiichi Tokuda
tokuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~tokuda/