[hts-users:00451] HTS 1.1 bug fix

Greetings,

Luis Uebel had this problem:

> This is a quite strange error:
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x08e3a430 ***

I got the same error message in HTS 1.1

I traced it to HHEd.c line 4119, which is a call to
fclose( ) in the middle of ConvertTreesCommand( ).

The fclose( ) was apparently being called twice with
the same FILE*, which causes a crash on some systems.

To fix (without trying to figure out the function logic),
I just make sure the FILE* is NULL when closed, then
check for NULL before closing.  I'm not confident that
this makes the function correct, but at least it stopped
the crash.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Patrick Davin