[hts-users:00468] How to generate speech in HTS?

Hi,

We finally managed to run the training script successfully.
After installing and testing the HTS-DEMO, we plan to generate speech from our
written text. We understand that we can change the text file of Alice with our
text and run the training script again, but then it will take about 6 hours
which most of them is the HMM's training that we have already done.
We saw in the mailing list that another option is to make .utt files by
festival, but how do we use them with HTS_engine to generate speech?

What is the simplest way for generating speech from text using HTS?

Thanks,
Omer & Gil