[hts-users:00482] Re: about HTKDemo

Hi,

Fang Li wrote:

I attempted to run HTKDemo and an error occured when the tool HInit was invoked.
It is like this:
HMM Def Error: GetToken: Symbol expected at line 5/col 27/char 115 in proto/S
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
HMM Def Error: GetToken failed at line 5/col 28/char 116 in proto/S
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
HMM Def Error: Get Stream Information failed at line 5/col 29/char 117 in proto/S
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
HMM Def Error: GetStream failed at line 6/col 0/char 118 in proto/S
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
HMM Def Error: GetStateInfo failed at line 6/col 1/char 119 in proto/S
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
  ERROR [+7032]  LoadHMMSet: GetHMMDef failed
  ERROR [+2128]  Initialise: LoadHMMSet failed
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HInit

it seems that something wrong with the proto files,but they looks correct.

We cannot say anything from this result, please attach your proto/S to the mail.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen