[hts-users:00487] Re: Creating .lab files

Hi,

Omer Moav wrote:

How can we create .lab files?
We tried to use the utt2lab script on a utt file we generated from festival by
the command (utt.save.segs) but nothing happend. (We changed the src, mono,
full & cmp to other pathes, the utt files are in src).
Is there another method of creating utt files from festival that will be
suitable for the utt2lab script?

Please try to use (utt.save)

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen