[hts-users:00504] Relation between frames and MCEP order

Hi,

We have a question about the relation between the number of MCEP's and the
number of frames:
We have synthesized speech using the Training_cmu_us_arctic_awb.pl script and
would like to use the MCEP file which has been generated.
MCEP's order is 24, so we expected to have a number of MCEP's which is divided
by 24, But this was not the case.
How can we know the correct number of MCEP's per frame?
What is the frame length by default? Is it 25 ms? The script determines only the
frameshift value.

Thank you,
Omer & Gil