[hts-users:00506] Re: Relation between frames and MCEP order

Hi Heiga,
The number of MCEP's isn't divided by 25 either.
We checked the number of elements in the corresponding .lf0 file (This should be
the number of frames, Isn't it?) and arrived to the following relation:
number_of_MCEP=(mel-cepstral_order+1)*(number_of_lf0_elements-1)+1.

for example we got from one trial:
number of elements in .lf0 file: 416
number of corresponding MCEP's: 10376.

Is there a frame with only one mel-cepstral coefficient?
and another question: What is the default frame length in HTS?

Thanks,
Omer and Gil