[hts-users:00509] Re: Relation between frames and MCEP order

Our mistake,

We made a program which converts the .mcep and .lf0 to ascii file and there was
a little bug which caused it to duplicate the last line.
Now it makes sense that each frame has 25 mel-cepstral coefficients.

Thanks a lot,
Omer & Gil