[hts-users:00512] Re: help in SPTK

Hi

Mohammed Samir wrote:

but this format M is the
order of feature vector ant t is the frame number.this
mean and vrience sequences are from hmm file but this
format didn't mention the states of HMM I need to know
the relation betweem M,t and the States please .I
tryed that and it produced a parameter file but it
wasn't correct. Thank you

Sorry, I cannot understand your question.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen