[hts-users:00514] Re: help in SPTK

Hi,

Mohammed Samir wrote:

But in this format M is the order of feature vector and t is the frame number.
These mean and variance sequences are from HMM file where each state should contain M mean values and
M variance values but this format didn't mention the states of HMM I need to know the relation betweem M,t
and the States please Spciely that HMM files doesn't
contain information about frames.I tryed that and it
produced a parameter file but it wasn't correct. Thank
you

*.pdf files generated under voices directory by Training.pl are for *hts_engine*.
You cannot use these files with *mlpg* in SPTK.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen