[hts-users:00518] Re: HTS question about creating a new voice for the Catalan language

Hi,

Oriol Vinyals Argelaguet wrote:

Some information of the training database: 5500 seconds of speech, labeled using sphinxtrain (there is some missalignment ...), and a new phoneset defined for the catalan language. We are currently constructing a bigger and hand-labeled database and we use this one as a temporary solution.

Did you adjust questions for tree-based clustering (under data/questions directory) to your phoneset?

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen