[hts-users:00520] Re: HTS question about creating a new voice for the Catalan language

Hi

Oriol Vinyals Argelaguet wrote:

I did not do that as I didn't know the questions were phoneset dependant. Is there any way to do it automaticly? Otherwise I will do it by hand so I can do the voice training again and see if this solves my problem.

Questions are definitely phoneset dependent.
You should adjust them for your phoneset.
Currently no automatic method is provided, however, you can ask people in speech recognition area to give their questions about phones.
A lot of speech recognition systems use decision tree-clustered triphone HMMs as their acoustic models, so speech recognition researchers may have questions about phones.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen